At Team Cam, we take building restorations very seriously. Offering a wide range of masonry restorations, we ensure that your property is taken care of. We offer the following masonry restorations, repairs and maintenance services for your property.
- Cracking: Often caused by foundation problems, cracks suffered by stucco, stone and bricks are fairly common. They can also be caused by settlement, flaw in design, deterioration or other factors and can lead to instability if not corrected immediately. Water leakage is the best problem associated with cracking. We offer synthetic and traditional products to prevent and correct cracking in the exteriors.
- Leaning structures: Over time, chimneys, fences, brick columns etc are known to settle and if left unchecked, collapse. Apart from landing a severe blow to the property value, leaning structures can become a serious liability for you.
- Leaks: Particularly susceptible to water leaking, walls and chimneys made of bricks should be treated immediately. If left unnoticed, these leaks can cause severe damage to the interior and exterior of the building and lead to mold formation. By finding the right source of the leak, we can seal cracks, use water repellent and other methods to prevent damage.
- Structural damage: Whether by age, construction accidents, storms of vehicles, many masonry structures are regularly damaged. The extent of the damage can either be superficial or affect the integrity of the entire structure. With the right assessment and treatment from Team Cam, we can help salvage the exterior/interior.
- Stains: Owing to the porous nature of most masonry surfaces, they are susceptible to staining, spills, chemical reactions, mold, mildew, and water saturation. Team Cam offers restoration and cleaning surfaces for all masonry surfaces.
- Unsecured walls: Unsecured walls can often become unstable and lean away from the building only to collapse. Causing severe movements in the foundation, these walls should be secured at the earliest and you can rely on our pros to get it right.
- Concrete damage: Driveways and walkways made from concrete suffer extreme activity from foot and vehicle traffic, ground settlement and tree roots etc that should be fixed now.
- Chimney problems: Fireplaces and chimneys can develop a wide range of problems due to age and overuse. Prone to staining, leaning and leaking, chimneys and fireplaces should be regularly inspected by Team Cam to ensure their integrity.
Interested in our masonry restoration services? Get in touch with Team Cam today. Schedule a meeting at our Baltimore office or at your location for a quick quote or send us your requirements through fax on 443-304-2328. You can also call us at 443-304-2237 or use our online form.
If you need commercial masonry, call 443-304-2237, and we will price out your job in as little as 24 hours. Team Cam is a commercial construction company providing excellent work, and reliable service at a price you can afford.
Give us a call at 443-304-2237, and we'll assess your project, and get a quote out to you as quickly as possible.
Team Cam is committed to provide the best possible service, and keep our clients 100% satisfied.
Our Commitment To Customer Service
For masonry work, there is no better provider than Team Cam. We provide masonry, commercial construction, plumbing, electric, and a large variety of other services to businesses in the Baltimore and Washington DC areas.
We have built our reputation on integrity and honesty, and we've been developing long-lasting relationships with our clients for many years. No matter what your project may be, our team of experienced contractors will get it done quickly, efficiently and with your budget in mind.
At Team Cam we pride ourselves on our great customer service. We are dedicated to safety, quality and client satisfaction. Ranked as one of the top fastest-growing private companies in 2015, we strive to provide high quality services that meet the daily needs of all of our clients. Our goal is to make and maintain long-term relationships with each of our clients. There is nothing more meaningful to us than knowing the difference we've made to our customers.
We offer our fast, reliable service at very reasonable prices. To learn more about our masonry services, contact Team Cam today. Give us a call and schedule an appointment at 443-304-2237 or send us a fax with your contact details, requirements, budgets etc at 443-304-2328. You can also use our online form to get a quick response.
701 Evelyn Ave.
Linthicum Heights, MD 21090