Winter weather can cause damage that isn’t always visible, so it’s important to check in and around your building and get the damage taken care of as soon as possible.
Use the list below when tackling winter weather to ensure your property, employees, customers and tenants’ safety.
• Check property for any damage after each snowfall, i.e., parking lots, curbs, roofs, sidewalks, windows, etc.
• Give indoor floors and outdoor surfaces a deep cleaning after deposits from deicers, mud, and sand
• Acquire bids and secure landscaping services
• Continue monthly lighting checks, indoor and outdoor
• Inspect vacancies for cleanliness and any issues, in addition to, deciding if any need to return to a vanilla shell for leasing purposes
• Perform a check of all electrical components
• Review budget to account for spring maintenance and projects
For help with your commercial property construction and maintenance needs, call Team Cam today for fast reliable service and reasonable prices when it comes to your commercial property construction and maintenance needs. We’re even here to help with snow preparedness and snow removal for your commercial property.